Thursday, October 30, 2008

As I begin to think about the "trip of a lifetime" my man and I will be taking in 29 days.....whew! Much to do and so little time to do it. Mainly, the issue here is clothes. Isn't that always the issue with us , ladies?
What do I take, what do I leave. Seems to me, bluejeans will get the nod. After all, comfort is the key here and who am I trying to impress.......who am I going to see in New York that I know anyway. Katie Couric? Yeah, right. I might!
Excitement is building in this household as we map our daily destinations, restaurants, broadway shows and so on.
But.....the most interesting and wonderful thing yet is that I have been in contact with the Brooklyn Tabernacle website just making sure the choir would be in town on the Sunday we are there. Guess what! drum rolll++++++********excitement , excitement........... are you ready for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not ONLY is the choir going to sing in the 9 am and 12 noon service, Tony Evans is speaking in the 3 pm service! WOW. That is all I can say. Am I excited? You bet!

Praise Him!

OOOOPPPPSSSS! I have run out of time.
More later! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Karen said...

...and now it's only 28 days! Y'all are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!

The Brooklyn Tab news is just icing on the cake!!!

Love,
K

Dianne said...

And now it is only 27 days. Your friends will help you do the countdown . . . not that you will need any help at all with that. I know that you two will have such a wonderful time and I am sooooo jealous, with a Godly jealousy, of course!!! Why, I can just see that two of you now waving on Fox and Friends. I'll wave back - I promise!

Karen said...

26 days, but who's counting!?! Yes, I want to see y'all waving on Fox and Friends too!

I missed you today Siesta! Soccer tournaments are almost over! See you Wednesday night!