Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Learning things

OK---so on my last blog post I stated that I liked blogging more than facebook......well, I have learned a few things since then. Just a few. My sweet niece sent me a note on facebook on then "inbox" . Well, I know what things like the "in-crowd" and being "in-the-groover" mean but the inbox I learned is just between us chickens. Hey, that's good because I felt like facebook was just too open for me sometimes.

OK-I'm good with that. Now, if I can just figure out how all those "friends" other friends stuff comes up to me when I am not their friend! Who's on first.......I have no idea.

What a wacky world in which we live but life is good. I am not stressing just because I am not in the "cyberspace" groove. I am ok with just being me. Never mind I don't know all those terms and I still don't know how to post a photo on my blog.
Hey, I am learning.

Give me time.

While I am learing I am just lovin reading about Travis, Bethie, Dianne and Karen and all the interesting things going on in their lives.

Ain't life grand!

I am turning myself in early tonight for some good , peaceful shut eye. Need to catch up with about 3 extra hours tonight.

nite nite

2 comments:

Dianne said...

You're doing very well in the world of cyberspace. I'm proud of you!

Karen said...

It seems like you have lots of this computer stuff down quite well!