Friday, September 26, 2008

Life is short-live it daily!No....live it minute by minute!!!!!!!!!!
Our lives can change so very , very quickly. During the past month we have seen a vibrant 45 year old go home to be with his Father, a 25 year old young lady suffer a horrible stroke and our professional lives have been turned topsy turvy by the news that one of our own work family has cancer. Life is tough! During my quiet times this week I have been reading so much about random acts of kindness....showing concern for others and just the little things that mean so much during a time of stress.
I think sometimes we have it all wrong. We seem to "live to work" much of our lives. We need to "live to serve" more I guess. At least that is what I am feeling right now.

Fellow bloggers, if I can help any of you -I want to know.
Listen to your body......take care of it.
Life is short. Live it!

Enjoy the crisp fall day we have been given TODAY!

No comments: